scroll down

Open Morning…the sun shone…on the inside!

06/10/2014

On Saturday, we opened our doors to prospective parents and despite the ominous clouds that were forming overhead, it turned out to be another highly successful day at the best school in London!  Over 170 visitors came to see a school that can’t be dampened by a little rain!  Our guides were as amazing as ever, talking about their love of learning and passion for life…and the feedback from dozens and dozens of mums and dads was that this is a school that puts children at it’s heart.

One parent commented…

I was expecting upbeat, as it was an Open Day but what I got was a real buzz…not something that you can manufacture.

That’s an endorsement that I especially love as it’s a product of the outlook of our children and staff, our very beating heart!  I was really proud of the 85 children who voluntarily gave up their Saturday to tell their stories.  I might add that one pupil, who left last year, asked whether she could come back for the day…just to tell everyone what a fantastic school Orley actually is…that says it all!

Tim Calvey